Transition School hours are as follows: M, Tu, Th, Fr 7:15am-1:30pm, Wednesday 7:15am-12:30pm (Early Release)
Please take the time to fill out the following survey for SAC. Just click on the link below.
Please take the time to look at the school district’s options for the next 3 year Proposed School Calendars and send your feedback.
The Transition School provides educational and intense behavioral support services for students identified as emotionally and behaviorally disabled through a referral and placement process. The school provides intensive mental health counseling, psychiatric and case management services and an individualized academic curriculum to assist students in returning to their zoned school. The Transition School is designed to serve ESE students enrolled in grades K-12 and up to 22 years of age. Student Code of Conduct Letter 2019-2020
- Elementary Choice Letter 2019-2020 Required Notification
- MS-HS Choice Letter 2019-2020 Required Notification
- School Safety Letter 2019-2020
- Class size Letter 2019-2020
- ESE Parent Advisory Committee Meeting 12/04/2018
- Measuring the Economic Success of Florida’s Graduates 2019
- McKay Scholarship Program for Students with Disabilities
- 2016-2017 School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- 2016-2019 District English Language Learners (ELL) Plan